Alternative solutions to dental braces
In this modern age, there are now many types of orthodontic braces widely used by people wanting a straighter looking smile. Adult braces are more common than ever and are no longer seen in the same negative light as they once were many years ago. The technology itself has improved greatly too.
Types of Braces
Ceramic braces are very much like metal braces. However, they are designed to be less apparent and feature clear materials to try and blend in with your natural smile as much as possible. The benefits of these is that they move teeth faster than clear plastic aligners do, meaning they are a popular choice for people who suffer from severe crookedness.
A type of plastic retainer that over a period of 4-18 months moves your teeth gradually, much like any retainer. The aesthetic reason for its popularity is it’s not so obvious to the eye. These can be worn without most people knowing you are actually wearing braces. However they do require frequent visits and different variants of the brace, to ensure the teeth keep moving. Afterwards, like most forms of braces, you need to use a retainer for a long period to ensure your teeth don’t move back to their natural position.
Lingual braces are essentially the same as traditional metal braces, the key difference being that they are fitted BEHIND your teeth. This means they are essentially invisible to the eye. They are a permanent brace solution and generally very expensive. With this type of brace, you need to alter your diet to ensure none of the brackets come loose - that means avoiding anything hard, crusty or chewy that may dislodge it.
What’s the cost?
Ceramic braces $3,500 - $5,500
Clear braces - $2,500 - $5,500
Lingual braces - $2,000 - $10,000
What alternative do I have?
Luckily there is an affordable alternative to clear braces that is cost effective and doesn’t require you to leave the comfort of your home! instasmile is a custom made product that uses an impression of your teeth to create a set of bespoke veneers just for you. You simply take a mould of your teeth at home, which we then put into our state-of-the-art 3D scanner and our technicians will start to design your custom smile.
How much does instasmile cost?
instasmile costs as little as $375 for a full top or bottom set.
Are you ready to start your smile transformation today and save thousands?
Why instasmile over a clear brace?
- No dentist visits or having to squeeze in appointments, you simply take your own impression at home at a time that suits you to enable us to produce a perfectly bespoke, custom set of clip-on veneers.
- Our clip-on veneers are a much cheaper alternative to clear braces, costing a fraction of the price
- Life doesn’t wait, so why should you? Instant results combining straightening AND whitening in one without the discomfort of having to re-position your own teeth.
- Goes one step further than clear braces by offering a total cosmetic enhancement solution, covering chips, cracks, discolouration and missing teeth
- You can drink and eat most foods without having to remove your instasmile (depending on which product type you choose)
Ready for straighter looking teeth in a matter of weeks, with NO dentist visits, NO uncomfortable braces and NO lengthy treatments or damage to your existing teeth? Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are the trusted alternative to traditional cosmetic dentistry procedures, here to help you smile again and re-discover your confidence. Click Get Started at the top of this page to discover if instasmile could change your life today!