Alternative Solutions to Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are a cosmetic solution to correcting aesthetic flaws. They are made out of two materials - porcelain or composite resin.
Porcelain veneers are the most popular. Ceramic shells are attached to the front of the tooth surface for a permanent aesthetic solution. instasmile veneers clip over your existing teeth without any surgical procedures, which is why they are fast becoming a preferred option.
Although veneers can provide a good fix to aesthetic flaws, they can’t cover missing teeth as there is nothing for the veneer to attach to. instasmile veneers clip over your existing teeth without any surgical procedures and instantly cover missing teeth, which is why they are fast becoming a preferred option.
How much do veneers cost?
Porcelain veneers cost than composite veneers but they are also the most durable and stain-resistant. Composite veneers are directly applied to the tooth in one visit which could explain why they are cheaper - porcelain veneers on the other hand are carefully crafted in a dental lab first, before applying.
Porcelain veneers cost between $2,000 and $3,500 per tooth, whereas composite veneers cost around $950 to $2500 per tooth. instasmile clip-on veneers cost from $375 for a full arch so are a much more cost-effective option, offering cheap yet hard-wearing veneers with instant results.
instasmile vs traditional veneers
Innovative, non-surgical clip-on veneers are a less invasive alternative and simply clip securely into place over your existing teeth.
- instasmile clip-on veneers are cheaper alternative to porcelain veneers that saves you $1,000’s
- Custom made & hand-finished for beautifully natural aesthetics
- Requires no surgical procedures or anaesthetic, no shaving of enamel, and thus no damage to your own teeth.
- No dentist visits or having to squeeze in appointments, you simply take your own impression at home at a time that suits you to enable us to produce a perfectly bespoke, custom set of clip-on veneers.
- instamile clip-on veneers offer removable, temporary veneers that are affordable and durable.
- instasmile offers an additional solution that veneers can’t offer, by covering multiple missing teeth
Compare veneers before and after images with instasmile before and after images and see what both options look like, and decide for yourself based on budget, time, effort and results.
Our customer Chris was considering porcelain veneers:
“I went on the computer to look at traditional veneers and found that they were costing between $10,000 and $15,000 which is, again, between probably 12,000 and 17,000 pounds, depending on which part of the pond you live, and that was just not going to work. Thank goodness among the advertisements among veneers was instasmile, and I was finding out for a fraction of the cost I would easily get a great smile where people would pay attention to my mouth, not because of how terrible it looked and focus only on my teeth, but say wow, what a great smile I have, and be able to focus on what I was saying. As a salesman this is really important to me.”
Ready to save thousands on your perfect smile? Click Get Started, answer a few quick questions and we will tell you if you’re suitable, which products we recommend for you, and view and select from our shade options.