Cost of dentures
It’s no secret that denture dental care can be pretty heavy. If you’re looking to receive your treatment from a more reputable dental practice or if you’re considering premium heat-cured dentures, the cost will be over double! Even if you find a good discount plan, the cost of dentures can set you back thousands.
Partial dentures cost roughly between $300-$5,000, but the average costs for the more affordable dentures implants can range anywhere between $500 - $3,000.
The benefit of the more costly dentures is that they are made from the most high-end materials and available. Such materials allow the surface of the dentures to replicate the users natural teeth and gum tissue as accurately as possible.
More expensive dentures often last much longer than the more affordable denture implants. With an average life of 5-10 years, you can expect the premium heat-cured dentures to last much longer and provide a more reliable fit.
Dentures and partial dentures are typically associated with an older generation. However, this is not always the case! People of all ages and from all walks of life who have missing teeth will be familiar with these cosmetic dental products.
- Treatment needed when implementing a denture is less lengthy compared to some of the more vigorous dental procedures including dental veneers and implants.
- Those who wear dentures pride themselves on having more a natural and realistic smile than some with other dental procedures.
- Having a full set of dentures can give the muscles in your jaw some support, giving you a more defined and structured look.
- Providing your denture doesn’t cause an infection, your surrounding and remaining teeth will not be affected by your denture.
- Most people using dentures will require the use of denture adhesives which will help the denture stay in place on the mouth
- At first, having adjustments made or wearing dentures for the first time, can cause great discomfort and will need some time to get used to the foreign object in the mouth
- The metal framework of dentures may feel uncomfortable over time! Eventually, the discomfort can lead to infections and sores. If this happens, it is recommended to seek a qualified health dental-technician as soon as possible.
- When removing dentures, they can become prone to breakage, costing hundreds to repair.
With this many cons, it comes as no surprise to find that more and more people are choosing to ditch dentures as their first choice solution. For example, one of our customers suffered a car accident at the age of nineteen. With her teeth broken and shattered, she was made to wear an unsightly partial denture.
Many of those in need of dentures are now searching for a more modern alternative to hide and cover missing teeth and transform their smile at an affordable price range. With most looking for several other dental cosmetic needs (such as teeth whitening) as well as a denture, the cost and physical pain from surgeries will eventually add up!
But the good news - for young and old alike - is that instasmile is a modern, non-invasive, comfortable alternative to partial dentures and is also more affordable - even compared to cheaper dentures!
Dentures vs instasmile
To see if instasmile could work for you, we will ask you a series of quick questions to ensure you have the right teeth for the instasmile to fit to. We can cover up to eight missing teeth at the top and eight at the bottom, but we do require certain teeth to be present to ensure the instasmile fits securely. Take a look at the image below.
The benefits of instasmile over partial dentures include:
- More affordable, modern solution
- More comfortable
- Custom made and simply clips into place
- Eat & drink as normal with our Platinum product
- No adhesives & doesn’t cover your palette
- Multi-solution in one
- Choice of shade
- Natural aesthetics
- No dentist visits
We had several instasmile customers with partial dentures that covered part of his palette. After switching to instasmile instead, many have claimed that they could ‘finally enjoy food again!’
Did you know that dentures make it harder for you to taste your food? It can take several months, even years, to retrain your taste buds so they can get used to the new foreign object that they will come into contact with regularly.
The instasmile process
Ordering your custom smile from the comfort of your own home couldn’t be easier.
- Click the ‘Am I A Candidate?’ button on the homepage
- Answer a few questions about your smile & we’ll check if you’re suitable
- Choose your shade & place your order - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. You can also call us to book a video call so we can guide you through the process quickly and easily!
- Send your impression back to us so we can create your custom partial denture alternative
- We will then: check, scan, design, manufacture and hand finish your product for beautifully naturally aesthetics
- Receive your custom veneers direct to your door and get really to smile with confidence again!
Are you ready for your affordable smile transformation with no surgery and no dentist visits? Click below to Get Started and see if you're suitable!
The order process
Select the instasmile that’s right for you and your budget.