What Are Veneers | How Do Veneers Work | FAQs | Instasmile
What are veneers?
What are veneers? And how do veneers work? And importantly - what makes instasmile a more modern, non-invasive and cost effective alternative? Find out below.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are a cosmetic solution to correcting aesthetic flaws. By using a thin, shell-like material, you will be able to give your teeth a new look and revive your smile. With the rise in cosmetic dentistry celebrity pop culture, veneers have become more desirable than ever, however, the price has remained the same and out of reach for many.
How are veneers put on?
Cosmetic veneers improve the appearance of the teeth, by scraping the existing enamel before a ceramic shell is attached to the front of the tooth for a permanent solution. This needs to be done to every individual tooth in order to achieve a flawless smile, and each individual veneer can set you back thousands. Also, as the natural enamel on the existing teeth is removed and scored, veneers will eventually need to be replaced or restored. With this in mind, veneers can become a costly commitment that could quite easily blow a hole into your finances.
How much do veneers cost vs instasmile?
How much are teeth veneers you ask? You might be in for a shock. Veneers cost between $1,000 and $3,000 per tooth. For a full smile, be prepared for a hefty fee of up to $20,000. But what if there was a more affordable alternative? instasmile clip-on veneers cost from $375 for a full top or bottom set so are a much more cost-effective option. With one veneer for your entire set of teeth, you could save thousands and cover several dental cosmetic issues including teeth whitening.
How to get veneers and what is cosmetic dentistry?
You will need to visit your dentist to discuss the procedures and costs if you want to get traditional dental veneers. The surgery required to have traditional veneers is extremely intrusive and is completely permanent. It is advised to consult your dentist about your desire for cosmetic dentistry to ensure that you will receive the smile that you are looking for. Any form of cosmetic dentistry - defined as treatment and surgeries to affect the appearance rather than the function of the teeth - comes with a hefty price tag.
Instasmile vs traditional veneers
For a simple and non-invasive experience, instasmile will have no impact on your natural teeth but still give you the chance to smile again.
- Save yourself $1,000’s with the cheaper alternative to porcelain veneers with instasmile clip-on veneers.
- Custom made veneers, beautifully hand finished for natural aesthetics
- No surgical procedures or anaesthetic required, no shaving of enamel, and with no permanent change to your natural teeth.
- Take your own impressions at home with our easy to use self impression video guide. No visits to the dentist needed.
- Give yourself a lasting, affordable and perfect smile with a temporary, removable veneer.
- Struggling with multiple dental cosmetic issues? Instasmile is the perfect, all-in-one solution to your dental cosmetic needs. Click Am I a candidate? to find out if you're suitable and choose your instasmile !