What are veneer teeth, also known as white tooth covers? And how do veneers work? And importantly - what makes instasmile a more modern, non-invasive and cost effective alternative? Find out below.
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are a cosmetic solution to correcting aesthetic flaws.
How are veneers put on?
Cosmetic veneers improve the appearance of the teeth, by scraping the existing enamel before a ceramic shell is attached to the front of the tooth for a permanent solution. This needs to be done to every individual tooth in order to achieve a flawless smile, and each individual veneer can set you back thousands. Also, as the natural enamel on the existing teeth is removed and scored, veneers will eventually need to be replaced or restored.
Although veneers can provide a good fix to aesthetic flaws, they can't cover missing teeth as there is nothing for the veneer to attach to. Instasmile clip on veneers over your existing teeth (also see our clip on tooth caps) without any surgical procedures and instantly cover missing teeth, which is why they are fast becoming a preferred option.
How much do veneers cost?
How much do veneers cost? They can vary, however as a general guide they can cost between $2,000 and $5,000 per tooth. If you’re looking at a full set for your upper teeth for example, this could work out extremely expensive.
10 teeth x $2,000 = $20,000
How to get veneers and what is cosmetic dentistry?
You will need to visit your dentist to discuss the procedures and costs if you want to get veneers. Any form of cosmetic dentistry - defined as treatment and surgeries to affect the appearance rather than the function of the teeth - comes with a hefty price tag.
Instasmile vs traditional veneers
Innovative, non-surgical clip-on veneers are a less invasive alternative and simply clip securely into place over your existing teeth.
- Instasmile clip-on veneers are cheaper alternative to porcelain veneers that saves you $1,000's
- Custom made & hand-finished for beautifully natural aesthetics
- Requires no surgical procedures or anaesthetic, no shaving of enamel, and thus no damage to your own teeth.
- No dentist visits or having to squeeze in appointments, you simply take your own impression at home at a time that suits you to enable us to produce a perfectly bespoke, custom set of clip-on veneers.
- instasmile clip-on veneers offer removable, temporary veneers that are affordable and durable.
- Instasmile offers an additional solution that veneers can't offer, by covering multiple missing teeth
Our customer Chris was considering porcelain veneers:
"I went on the computer to look at traditional veneers and found that they were costing between $10,000 and $15,000 which is, again, between probably $12,000 and $17,000 pounds, depending on which part of the pond you live, and that was just not going to work. Thank goodness among the advertisements among veneers was instasmile, and I was finding out for a fraction of the cost I would easily get a great smile where people would pay attention to my mouth, not because of how terrible it looked and focus only on my teeth, but say wow, what a great smile I have, and be able to focus on what I was saying. As a salesman this is really important to me."
Click Get Started to find out if you're suitable and choose your instasmile !