Alternative Solutions to Dental Crowns
There are several dental procedures around but one of the most widely available is the crown. Tooth crowns are used to:
- Protect a weak tooth from further breakage, wear or decay.
- Cover heavy discolouration
- Cover a broken, cracked or chipped tooth
- Make a cosmetic modification
How it works
In order to fit a dental crown, the original tooth must be filed down to accommodate the crown. Once this has been done, an impression will be taken of your original tooth to make sure that the crown fits perfectly over the top of the tooth. It is important that the impression is taken accurately, otherwise the crown will not be fitted correctly and will ultimately create discomfort. Before sending off your impression, you will get a choice of material that your crown will be made from. Most people opt for porcelain crowns as they replicate the natural tooth.
But don’t get too excited as this won’t be your final trip to the dentist. A temporary crown will be placed over your tooth between your first and second appointment when your real crown will be fitted.
The cost of your crown
You can expect to pay around $206 for a single dental crown. This cost can get even more costly when you are having multiple teeth treated.
You may find that you will also be charged for multiple check ups prior and post procedure. It is quite common that you will need to see the dentist after your have your crown fitted to ensure it fits correctly and there are no issues.
So why choose instasmile?
After seeing the cost of a crown and the procedure itself, it's no wonder why more and more people are looking for an alternative and are choosing instasmile.
Our clip-on veneers do not cause any damage to your original teeth nor does do they require shaving of enamel from your existing teeth. If you are worried about multiple missing teeth, our veneers can cover them for you, offering a multi solution in one!
The instasmile process
Ordering your custom smile from the comfort of your own home couldn’t be easier.
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button on the homepage
- Answer a few questions about your smile & we’ll check if you’re suitable
- Choose your shade & place your order - we offer 0% payment plans if you want to spread the cost
- We’ll send out an impression kit for you to use at home - make sure you watch our video guide. You can also call us to book a video call so we can guide you through the process quickly and easily!
- Send your impression back to us so we can create your custom partial denture alternative
- We will then: check, scan, design, manufacture and hand finish your product for beautifully naturally aesthetics
- Receive your custom veneers direct to your door and get really to smile with confidence again!
Are you ready for your affordable smile transformation with no surgery and no dentist visits? Click Get Started and see if you're suitable!